Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Reminder: Mic's Musical Eagle Scout Project

Hey everyone! Mic's concert will be tomorrow night, that's Nov 20th at 6:30. Here are the details. I hope you all can come. It's going to be so much fun. He hopes to get alot of Holiday Food Kits for the food bank:

The Musical Eagle Scout Project
What: My name is Mic Lopp and I am holding a concert for my Eagle Project to help gather food for Holiday Kits for the food bank that I will be putting together. The concert will include various groups from Timpanogos High School among others who will be sharing their talents for the community.

When: November 20, Concert time 6:30pm-7:30pm

Where: Orem Junior High School Auditorium (765 N. 600 W. Orem)

Admissions: 1 Item from the Holiday Kit listed below ( if you come as a family you can bring a whole kit.). In reality I need 200 food items to complete my kits so feel free to bring extra food. Money donations can also be donated after the additional admissions. All money contributions will be used to buy additional items needed for the Holiday kits.

HOLIDAY FOOD KIT
Stuffing Mix
Canned vegetables
Gravy Mix
Mash potatoes (Instant)

Mic will be collecting additional Holiday Kit foods from Nov 10-28.

Here is a sneak peak of the concert:

The Musical Eagle Scout Project

Thursday November 20th

Introduction: Mic Lopp

THS Chamber Choir
I’m a Train
Good King Kong
Parade of the Wooden Soldiers
We Wish You a Merry Christmas

Lex Hatch: Singer

Michael Magistro: Singer
Songs of Josh Groban

THS GUITAR CLUB MEMBERS:
Mic Lopp
Nikki Crandall
Katie Fairchild
Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol

Mic Lopp: New Age Piano Music
Dust in a Storm
Ocean Tide
Pathway to Eternity
A Blind Dream

Thank you all for coming and donating food and supporting me with my Eagle Scout Project.

It's going to be so much fun!

6 comments:

Joni said...

Ok, so i posted your post on my blog too to help get the info out there! Sounds like it's going to be really fun!!

Julie said...

Hey thanks Joni, that will help get the word out more. You are awesome. Come and help me do trees today? Ha Ha

Aprilyn said...

Michael Magistro just lives down the street from me. I bet the concert will be AMAZING!! Now, if I can only squeeze it in between the Fire Station with the wolves, dinner, and Pack Planning Meeting at 7pm. That's not even everything I have going on that day. How late will the concert go?

Shorty said...

Can't wait to come!! Dad will be a little late cause he doesn't get home tell 6:30, so we will save him a seat!

karen louise said...

Yes yes yes, I will be there ;)

Jamie said...

oh julie. that blue ink is hard to read. wow!
we've got our instant mashed potatoes, our boxes of stuffing, our gravy packets... we're ready. We're so there!