Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Day 9 Could it be?

Day 9 More Christmas presents or just they love me I don't know if it's because of the Christmas season, but for some reason my kids have been coming up to me and just giving me a hug or saying I love you and then they go about their business. There has been less fighting and more hanging out with each other. Zac was very bored yesterday and just wanted to hang out with me. I have been working a lot lately so maybe he just missed me, or maybe since Christmas is in 2 weeks they are just trying to be extra nice so they can get some things they want for Christmas. I really hope it's because they just want to be that way and not forcing themselves to do it. It has been kinda nice with less fighting, doing more to help out and hearing those wonderful words "I love you", or just a hug. Maybe since I have been letting the Savior in my life more is helping too. I just feel the spirit more in our house and I'm looking closer at people and things that happen more around me. It's been kinda nice.

6 comments:

Jamie said...

yea for peace and happiness.

Jamie said...

ps love the snowball picture on the top of the blog.

Aprilyn said...

I bet Zac wants to hang out with you. Who wouldn't? :) I'm glad things are so nice in your home.

Tomfam7 said...

Ahh, you can't beat having your kids truly love you and want to hang with you, and being kind to one another too...WOW!!

Karla said...

Did I already tell you how much I enjoy reading your days? Well, I do! It is nice to hear that things are more peaceful! It is nice especially how busy it seems to be this time of year!

karen louise said...

I think it's so cute that Zac is such a tender little kid...he never shows it with me though :( I really think that these posts are helping me, too...just feel the spirit more. You have great kids!!!!!!