Saturday, February 7, 2009

Is there no end in sight?

Can I just RUN away! I seriously need a break. I miss grocery shopping which I have not done in a month. I miss cooking even tho I don't know how to cook. I miss going to SEP's with the kids. I miss doing the laundry and cleaning my house, yes I even miss cleaning the bathrooms. I miss taking Parker driving so he can get his hours in...okay maybe I don't miss that.. it's too scary! I miss going to Parkers games. I miss being home when Zac and Reilly get home. I miss reading a book without falling asleep or watching a full tv show without falling asleep. I miss so many things right now and it turns out I might be able to do some of these things and work the same hours! Andy was doing all these things and taking down Christmas lights but has hurt his foot and then the other foot. Arg! Okay he might be able to do some things. There is that saying. Mom's can do it all. I guess that is my test right now. Hopefully I will survive. I do get to go to Haley's BB game today tho and hopefully I won't have to work so much today. I do look forward to going to the Draper Temple open house which we are doing as a family on Monday at 3. I can't wait.

6 comments:

Karen Brothersen said...

WOW! You DO need a break. Maybe your hubby will get you a massage or a hair appointment for Valentines! If he doesn't, then I WILL! Keep me posted.

Aprilyn said...

Oh man. I hope you get a break soon. Hopefully Andy's foot heals soon.

Scouts is going great. We are gearing up for our Blue and Gold Banquet in a few weeks. Nate will be getting his Webelos badge and Compass Emblem. He's really excited! I miss you guys but it's really going great. Our pack is MUCH smaller but we have great leaders and the boys are all really excited about being in Scouts. I hope your Pack is going OK. Last I heard you still didn't have Bear leaders. Hopefully it gets figured out soon so you don't lose the boys' interest. That would be a shame.

Wendy said...

Hugs, Julie! That sounds so so so stressful! I hope you do get a break.

Shorty said...

Hey, looks like we need to do another run to St. George!!! I'm ready when u are!!!

Unknown said...

Um... I am sure everyone wants to know HOW Andy hurt his foot. :) Julie, hang in there. You are a tough women and will be blessed for all of your hard work.

karen louise said...

Wow...you really are busy!! I'm sorry you are so swamped with work! I hope you get to enjoy all those things soon!!!