Thursday, August 27, 2009

Uhm.... College life... maybe I should be more stressed

Crazy faces, girls, funny hats. Is this college? Actually Mic is doing well and not starving anymore since the Baughs brought him a box of treats I put together for him and his meal plan is working now, so he is doing good. He has been meeting lots of people and met his Bishop today. He LOVES being on his own. He has been gone a week and our piano is getting dusty, and it's quiet. SAD! Haley has been too busy with soccer to play it. I might play it or try to. Anyone is welcome to come over and play for me. I'm missing it.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Going away for college is awesome. I'm so excited for him to have this time before his mission. I may take you up on playing your piano, if you want to play with my little guy for a bit. He doesn't really "let" me play the piano when we're home along.

Joni said...

Wow! Glad to see he is having a great time! And glad to hear he is not starving!! Sorry i cant play the piano but, I can sing for you!

CaradonandtheBoys! said...

The best year of my life, until I got married, was my freshman year of college!! I loved living in the dorms, and some of my closest friends are people I met that year. He will create so many great memories!!

Party of Five said...

Living in the dorms give whole other experience- i'm sure he is having a blast!

karen louise said...

The dorms were soo much fun! I loved it! And college years were some of the best, happiest times of my life! He will grow so much and have soo much fun! You don't need to worry about him!!