Thursday, December 25, 2008

The Tallest snowman!

Day 25 MERRY CHRISTMAS! Okay Haley get busy! I have been wanting a snowman in our front yard this past week and Haley and her friends built me one, not quite this tall, and then they knocked it down. I was very sad, so I told Haley she has to make me another one. I hope everyone is having a nice Christmas today. Love all you guys, and if you have some extra time and love to play in the snow and build snowman's you can come over and build me one. I have lots of snow. Ha Ha! Oh and Haley is turning into a blog woman now. Check out her blog. It's called "The Amazing Haley" It's listed on my blog list

3 comments:

karen louise said...

Holy Cow that is huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate building snowmen, though...sorry, won't be building you one :)

Karla said...

It sounds like you guys are getting lots of snow too. We have been buried over here. Rob's car isn't going to make if out of the driveway anytime soon, since they plowed our driveway in... 4x4 works fine, but no sports car. I too like a snowman or two in my yard, but I haven't been out there yet to assist in building one yet. Normally my girls do the same thing and knock it over. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Hope it was a good one!!

hloppster said...

what are you talking about the snowman i buildt is amazing but its falling over..... so i put a shovel there to hold it up so to let u all know its an athletic snow man cause it is always stretching cause its bending over like almost 45 deegree angle....