Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'm still here, just working ALOT!

Work, work, work, that's all I have been doing EVERY day. One day I worked 18 hours at 3 jobs! The other days have been about 10 hours. I started at 5:30 am and ended at 12 midnight. I am grateful for the work and it came at the best time, when we need it. I am tired and I am looking forward to just sitting down to read today or SLEEP. This is a short post and I probably won't be able to post for awhile, but I'm still here. I have not had time to look at all of yours and comment on them, so sorry. I will soon. Love ya all.

3 comments:

karen louise said...

Hey Julie!!! You sound so stressed...:( I'm so sorry you are having to work so much!! I'm praying good fortune will come your way. You really deserve a much better life than all of this work work work...I wish I could take it away....

Aprilyn said...

I hope you get to rest soon. Are you cleaning houses again? Sounds like you're super busy!!

Jana Whetton said...

I hear you Julie! At times I think my legs are going to fall off. I'm sorry and I am grateful for the seventh day that the Lord created.. the day of REST! Take care and when you can slow down lets have a HUGE scrapbook party.
Take care