Sunday, February 14, 2010

19 years ago and a TERRIFIC VALENTINES!

19 Years ago I was in the hospital with Mic and he was only 6 hours old, weighing in at 7lbs and 11 oz. I will always remember that weight because of the 7-11 convenient stores. Valentines was over for me 19 years ago, but hey what a great valentines gift. Actually I have gotten double. Andy and I still go out just the day before and he got me a dozen red roses and balloons for me this year and he was home and so was Mic. It's been a great Valentines this year!!!! We have done a ton this weekend as a family and we needed it. Both Andy and Mic leave tomorrow:(:(, but we look forward when they come home again because we will probably be opening Mic's mission call all together. It's driving me crazy wondering where he will go. I can't believe we will have a missionary! That's just crazy!!!!!!! Happy Birthday MIC! Love ya

4 comments:

Jamie said...

what a sweet post. I can't believe he's going to be a missionary. He'll make a great one. Happy Valentines day. I'm glad you had your 2 biggest boys home with you to celebrate! you deserve it.

karen louise said...

I can't believe he is 19!! The little baby I used to babysit and rock to sleep listening to Air Supply on your stereo! LOL! I can't wait, either, to see where he is going.......the suspense is killing me!

Happy Valentines Day! I'm glad you had a good one...

Amy Sorensen said...

That is awesome. I am glad you had a great family weekend!

Did the tapes work ok? hope so!

Roberts Family said...

What a great Valentine's gift! He is such an amazing boy but then he has a most amazing mom also! ;-) I'm glad you had a great day! You deserve it.