Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Prom # 2 if you can see it

Here is Mic's last prom. The pictures are very small which I got off facebook. I'm waiting for a CD. Mic had a blast and they had a lot of fun. It was hard having 2 proms in one night at 2 different schools. I wanted to go to both of their houses to get pictures but they were doing them at the same time. Parker was ready and Mic's group was still going around picking up their dates, so I went to Rachel's(Parker's date) house and got pictures and I ended up not getting to Mic's to get pictures, but they are making a CD. Here are the pictures. Hope you can see them.





2 comments:

karen louise said...

Wow!!! Julie I can't believe you have kids that old!! They have grown up sooo fast!!!

Bee Bee said...

Oh! What a great night! I can't wait to see the CD pics!

Love ya, lady! You doing ok?